Monday, November 26, 2012

Blog Assignment #22- Thanksgiving


Over my Thanksgiving break I did 3 main things. First I went out on black Friday and bought a lot of stuff with my friends at wallmart. The store was packed and it took me 2 hours for parking and 1 hour sitting in line waiting to check out. Second thing in did was play minecraft for 3 days strait on xbox with a bunch of friends and i posted my sever on facebook and youtube and got a lot of invites to parties and games.


I also played a lot of other games that i bought on black friday. i spent countless of hours straining my eyes building and taking my creativity to the next level. I really love minecraft and xbox 360.

The third thing I did was eat turkey and pumpkin pie and eggnog. I didn't have a lot of family over so it was quite and nice and peaceful

No comments:

Post a Comment